version checking before application launch cocoa -


I am developing an application in Cocoa, which is not compatible with the ice OS. Does the user show a warning message It is possible to start the application in the OS

  #ifndef NSAppKitVersionNumber10_5 # NSAppKitVersionNumber10_5 949 #endif (NSAppKitVersionNumber & gt; NSAppKitVersionNumber10_5) {NSLert * Warning = [NSLert WarningEmessage Text: @ "Failed OS Detection" Default Button: NSLocalyased String (@ "OK", @ "") and Alternate Button: Zero Other Button: Null Informational Text With Format: @ "I am a difficult developer I can not live with my customers. If they only buy more of their app, then I will have a new Mac Mini with Snow Leopard The problem is that unless I can update my app, I will get many customers, if you know how this art is with graphic. Please tell me may be finished. "]; [Warning run model]; } Other {// start up ap}  

* (thanks adim)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -