Destination unreacheable (Android mobile) -


I have coded a web call, but when I want to try my Android application in Android device, the response is a Socket is the exception "Accessible Destination" (in my mobile device), but if I work with the Android Simulator then works well (no problem, no exceptions). My mobile device is connected to the service provider via UMTS, not WiFi.

My Android model and firmware are:

HTC Magic Firmware: 1.6

Thank you very much.

Looks like a network, can you check the following:

< Ol>
  • Is the address you are connecting to the Internet, and not on your LAN?
  • Can you connect to other addresses on the phone in your program?
  • Can you connect to other addresses on the phone outside of your program? (Browser, etc.)
  • Can you connect to the address on the phone outside your program? (Browser, etc.)

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

    php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

    jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -