flash - Resizable MovieClip Component? -


I was thinking that anybody can be kind and can help me, as a class of 3 or I was looking at google about the component, allowing me to load properties such as SFF or image, give me a kind handler to change the size of the loaded asset, you know in flash, when you want one Change the size of the symbol, in which you have a small square handler, From which you can drag to change shape, I do not want to change the wheel again, and I'm sure it should be a class or component that I get or buy, just do not help in any luck Thank You for!

You can see an example with the source file or some other


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -