hosting - Are there any PHP Hosts (shared) which do not block port 2195 and 2196 outgoing for iPhone Apple Push Notifications (APNS)? -


I have my iPhone Apple Push Notification (APNS) which is working on PHP on my own machine. I do not block port 21 9 9, but it seems that HostGator is reluctant to open the port. I imagine that many web hosts are the same, but I am thinking that if anyone got what does not block 2195 and 219

I realize that I can use a VPS to do this, but I want to keep costs low, I'm not sending a lot of notifications, and I know that I They also have simple PHP scripts that work.

Jennifer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -