php - how to download update zip package and install it -


Hey guys, I know how to write an updated script for my project, the easiest way is to write a file and give it. Ask the user and go for it but I want to update my website automatically.

Just like WordPress, you can see that as a user you can click on a button and the script will work in the next step.

The problem is that by downloading a zip file from the target server, it can be removed on the user host and automatically installed

I could write on myself, but I thought that at present we

new and shiny php-5.3. The rocks, which provides. And you do not even need to "unzip" it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -