python - How can I see error logs of Django views -


I'm coding a small application with Django but I can not see any error logs in the console when an error (such as Python syntax error etc.) is in one of my views - no action at all.

How can I view error logs of my thoughts? Like blind, debugging is really annoying.

Degene does not print any errors from the console by default. Instead, it provides a very useful error page that is displayed for any errors occurring in your thoughts. Please check that your debug setting is set to: This must be true in development which will give you a good error page for 404 and 500 errors.

The beautiful error page will look like this:

For some more information about the original debugging technics with the Django, I can also recommend it with DjangoCon2009.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -