asp.net mvc - ActionLink<> generic version not found -


I'm a bit fed up with these HTML assistants.

I have done a lot of research but nothing can end.

Am I the only boy on earth that can not get HTML? The ActionLink is working ...

Here's what I'm trying to do:

  & lt;% = html.ActionLink & lt; Catalog controller & gt; (X => x.Index (parent.Name, child.Name), child.Name)% & gt;  

I get ActionLink method but ActionLink can not be found ; > Generic method from injection.

I got Microsoft for my project. WebMcm reference has been added and here is my page section of my web config file:

   & Lt; Add Namespace = "System.Web.Mvc.Html" /> & Lt; Add Namespace = "System.Web.Routing" /> & Lt; Add namespace = "System.Linq" /> & Lt; Add namespace = "System.Collections.Generic" /> & Lt; Add Namespace = "CoderForTraders.Data" /> & Lt; Add Namespace = "CoderForTraders.Web.Controllers" /> & Lt; Add namespace = "aspNetMvcTypeSafety.Controllers" /> & Lt; Add namespace = "aspNetMvcTypeafety.Models" /> & Lt; Add Namespace = "Microsoft.Web.Mvc" /> & Lt; / Namespace & gt; 

I do not think that the asp.net mvc is html in the assembly. With thennlink control as your template, the template version that you are using is only the HTML app link, you may need to find some other assembly to support that function. for.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -