delphi - What regex can I use to extract URLs from a Google search? -


I am using Delphi with JCLRegEx and want to capture all the result URLs from Google Search. I looked at HackingSearch.com and one example of them is RegEx that looks right, but when I try I can not get any result

I am using it just like this: / P>

  Re: JVCLRAJX; I: integer; Resume: = TJclRegEx.Create; Try again compile ('class ='? R ??? gt; +? Href = "(. +?)". *? & Gt; (. +?) & Lt; \ / a & gt; + Class = "(? +?) & Lt; cite & gt; Class ="? Gl "? & Gt; & lt; a href =" (. +?) "& Gt; & lt; \ / div & Gt; & lt; [Lee | \ / ol] ', false, false); if match (memo1.lines.text) starts then I: = 1 to capture = 0 - 1 mark memo 2. lines. (Capture [1]); Finish; Finally free; Finished; freeandnil (re); Finished;  

Available at Regex

I use the Delphi JDI version I am doing this because I installed Teperail RAEGE every time I am struggling with two people ...

off-tactics: Google AJAX Search You can try the API:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -