web services - Java Axis Webservice stub throwing a NoEndPointException -


I am using a web service with axis, I am calling from any webservice method. I / O

apache.axis.NoEndPointException (); }

So it seems that I have not set the last point properly.

Similarly I have instantiated the stub:

  MyService_ServiceLocator myService_ServiceLocator = New MyService_ServiceLocator (); MyService_PortType webservice = New MYServiceSOAPStub (myService_ServiceLocator);  

I think there is something wrong with it. Do I need to pass in the webservice address? It seems to already be integrated into stubs.

It may depend on the Axis version (I'm using version 1.4) but I suggest Use the getYourPortType () method with the user. You do not have to give your webservice URL (as it is stored in generated files).

Using your sample will be something like this:

  MyService_ServiceLocator myService_ServiceLocator = New MyService_ServiceLocator (); MyService_PortType webservice = myService_ServiceLocator.getMyService_PortType ();  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -