ajax - Create user folders like userfolder/ticket and manage on a server in c# -


I have a problem in the web server about creating user folders and management. I have a page that allows users to add content During this time, select the user a button and add the user folder / content to it such as content. I need to use personalized folders by user using some items added by user in the page and create personalized user folders like Userfolder / uservalue_item / thecontent. My problem is that I need some Ajax feature to pass the page uservalue_item to add to the folder's convenience. Regarding the security and management of all samples, it is well-known that what the user omits without user addition and folders or adding value to user folders. Env: Windows based server, asp.net,

thanks, Romy

Good By imitating the file structure in your database, the problem will be solved more easily in my opinion. I have to look at your code to see how the user is uploading data to a web server. But I will use two different tables in a DB with the following structure:

  folders tab {id}, parentfolder id (if folder is root is empty), user id (forex, Nullable), folder name} ContentTable {ID (key), FolderId (foreign key to enable folder), content (binary blob field)}  

In addition, you use two different functions Can: add_folder, and add_content being extended to : Remove_folder, move_folder, remove_content, etc.

I do not recommend setting it up properly as I have not taken the time to analyze your current system requirements.

Hopefully I understand your question correctly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -