animation - Why does this ActionScript Flip cause a blur on my website? -


I am using the flip mechanism to navigate through my site (& amp;) the problem is that Once this material touches, as if I want it, the content is displayed well, but the solid left part (when you look closely) with some offset from fliped (right) parts . Apart from this, the right part is now slightly blurred (which is the troubled part of my problem). This is all due to the flip (I think rotation is causing the problem).

When I click on a button, I do the following:

  flip = new flip (current page, NextPage, richting); Content.addChild (flip); CurrentPage = NextPage; NextPage = new movie clip ();  

There is a fix for this, consider the following:

  // Store Original Matrix var origMatrix: matrix = box.transform.matrix; // Set the initial status box. Roshan Y = -180; // Start Animation TwinLight (Box, 1, {Rotation Y: 0, On Complex: CleanBlur}) / / Animation Complete Function CleanBlur () Execute: void {box.transform.matrix = origMatrix; }  

You may find better results using other 3D libraries.

EDIT: Sorry, "box" object, I was testing in the flash, but there would be any box applied to just flip your pages.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -