c++ - How to deploy application that depends on dynamic libraries? -


I am developing an application that uses the Gestemer library to reduce the deployment I used in a local bundle I want to collect all the Girthinder libraries. For this I wrote a small script which does the following:

  • Recurring dependencies (using otool -L )
  • All dependencies
  • (If you are interested, However, I am now seeing runtime errors on gst_init call:

      (process: 22843): GLib -Gobays -critic **: gtype.c: 245 8: Initial claim failure, use g_type_init () before this function (process: 22843): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: Claim `initialization_value! = 0 'Failed  

    These errors occur only when I use local libraries.


    Is this something 'normal loss', when it comes to using install_name_tool? Does anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong? If you need to know some details, feel free to ask.

    Update
    I have changed some things:

    • Now for the dependent libraries I will only replace the DLB path and not the ID Use only install_name_tool -change and not install_name_tool -id ).
    • The executable path for the main library ( @ executable_name / component / video daibhib ).

    These two changes are working on this, though it is not yet clear why it works. I have some problem understanding the meaning of "id" property. This path is named as a name Does the identifier seem to be changed for dependent libraries because the reason for runtime errors? I will try to find answers to those questions with some other experiment ...

    Maybe you think A stable compilation of your code will make your dependence very good in your program

    If you are using GCC then just -static


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -