c# - WinForms - MaskedTextBox - "variable-width" masking possible? -


I need to create a WinForms text box that allows the decimal text to be unique or integer text. Also, I do not want to specify the length of text in the mask; The user should be able to enter as many characters as you want, as long as the text fits the decimal or integer frame. However, masked textbox does not allow variables-length masking, as far as I know; I can not get any pre-existing control that does this, either.

Advice? I think I could exchange text boxes, override onk and work there, but I do not know whether pre-existing controls make things look more beautiful.

There are some decimal / integer parsing behaviors in the enumericupdood control - it seems that it can happen What do you want Of course, you also end up with the update control on the text box.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -