Delphi service on 64 bit machine using SVCOM raises error on stopping service -


I have redesigned my Delphi service which uses SVIom on 64 bit machine I have debug service and it All seems to work fine. However, when I install the service it works fine, but when stopped, the service stops, but I get an error: "Error 1061: Service can not accept control messages at this time".

Any thoughts?

JD

Basically a mistake in the Scom below it is a custom of ASM Bit creates the main implementation of the services which will not work for 64 bit.

You can either wait for patches from svCom, replace the TNTService component, or simply re-service your service from TService


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -