how to deploy the CLR functions in SQL server 2008 -


I created a SQL Server project called 'Regular Express' in VS-2008. In that project I created a 'reggax CCS' class and I wrote a function about regular expression.

Then I create a solution.

Now my problem is deployed through script in SQL Server 2008. (Do not click on Deploy Only VS 2008).

I use the unlimitedity of that project in SQL 2008 by using the CREATE ASSEMBLY & lt; AName & gt; 'DLL & gt;'

to FROM '& lt; The path is, but iam is not getting the function that I wrote in 2008 in the SQL 2008 function section in VS2008.

  create assembly [regular expression] authorization [dbo] FROM & lt; DLL Path & gt; Get secured with PERMISSION_SET / ****** Object: User Defined Function [DBO]. [Reggae] Script Date: 01/23/2010 15:08:01 ****** / Create Function [DBO]. [Reggae] (@Patterns [Navbharqar] (2000), @Input [Navbharak] (2000)) Return [bitt] External name executed as collar [regular expression] [User Defined Functions] [Reggae] Go  

The above link helped a lot


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -