java - Grails and Google App Engine - Should I use them together? -


I'm playing with Grails and Google App Engine using Eclipse + STS + Google plugin and I I'm running in many obstacles

However, I'm not sure whether this is in the absence of my experience with me or if Grails + GAE support is not yet mature enough. Can I switch to Java + GAE until the Grails support mature?

I will not go for this. It requires more time to mature.

The website itself says that the plug-in has been done.

Insects

It is true that there are some bugs with this plugin, but most of the time there is a solution. Example: "Data prevents buildings from building on Nucleus Enhancer because the length of the path over the maximum path length on Windows.

However, a work-around- It does not stop using this plugin.

Some annoying bugs are not fixed:

  • On windows Every time, you have to manually end the Java process,
  • ,
  • .

If you plug in the plugin If you feel like the time of testing, writing and testing, go for it. Nevertheless, you will not be safe from serious / blocking issues that will make you a friend!

If you are actually app If you want to work on the engine, then the easiest and most effective way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -