javascript - How to determine when fancybox is open? -


I should know that fancybox has been opened to allow or deny a function to start.

Build-in functions such as 'onstart' or 'onclocked' functions are not functional.

I'm talking about version 1.3.0 RC2

The version used by does not match the documentation; I saw the source and saw that the names of the options were different online docs. I have just tested the following with 1.3 RC2:

  $ (document) .ready (function () {function myStartFunction () {warning ('fancy box opened');} $ ("A #inline"). Fancybox ({'onstart': myStartFunction});});  

The option you are looking for is 'Onstart' - My start function is alerted every time I open the box. I'm not sure when they changed the option, but you can see the source of any of the below versions, and see what the options should be said.

Edit

I have just double checked on v1.2.5 - the version I use - and the callback was actually given a different name. is. Works with callback on 1.25, but as I said, 1.3 does not


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -