mysql - How to accumulate results using mysqlimport -


I love mysqlimport, it's fast and easy to use (say faster, PHP to import Or Python front-end> 20 GB data files) However, I want to do the following: I have a data file that looks like:

  cat dog 7 cat dog cat 3 cat dog 1   varchar, varchar, int  

with the field and end result ['cat', 'dog', 11] code I would like to get the result, that is, I would prefer the result first, ignoring the case of the two areas, if this happens, then it is included in the database, if it does not exist and the existing (as a mathematical mean) has been added . I have a work solution in Python, but I'm looking for a native in mysql (import).

For the sensitivity of the case, you can probably downgrade everything to lowercase (this is a function for ). If you want to add it to the previous entry, check it.

If you want to add a record only, check if it does not exist or check it out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -