objective c - Xcode Tips for Eclipse users? -


I am slowly working through examples in the development of the iPhone and there are some things that I'm not understanding to understand But I'm sure you guys can help me with it.

  • Generate a source-> generator / setters in Eclipse, can you do something similar to the synthesis of properties
  • I do not even seem to find the Refactor menu < / Li>
  • I am also struggling to search for source-> override / implementation method

- edit - Failed to describe. I know that the synthesis properties will generate gates / sets for me, but I am looking for a way to generate @protecti/ @ synthetic code by selecting variables.

When starting with a short list, but I would probably be more likely because my illusion increases.

I will ignore that question and instead answer different questions:

  • and find your question directly,

    view

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

    php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

    jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -