osx - Why do I have to use the keyword [open] in order launch mysql -


I have mysql installed (running on Mac OSX Snow Leopard) according to everything I have seen, bring the monitor to

Instead, I have to type mysql open it opens the monitor However, I can not login as root I tried soda open ISSL He worked, but it still logs me as a localhost.

What's happening ???

Thank you,

John

that / Usr / local / mysql is usually the directory where MySQL is installed on OS X. Try this command:

  / usr / local / mysql / bin / mysql  

In addition, I started local MySQL server by using the alias I:

  surname mysqld = "sudo / usr / local / mysql / bin / mysqld_safe"  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -