php - Is threadcaching faster than memcaching? -


I recently plugged memcaching into my PHP web software. I have a class, cache, which is the thing in my memke pool Stores. In that class, I also maintain a member array - a "threadkatch" - which stores up to more than 100 used objects.

My question is, is it happening faster than mesquiking? I would have thought that, arguing that a memmash request potentially goes back through its local network, into any other computer's RAM, through the network, and the RAM of the requested computer. However, with Threading, everything will be running a PHP request on the local server.

The local cache class is designed very poorly and does not control concurrency very well, It will be very fast all other things are similar, retrieving data from local memory is always going to be faster than any other system's memory.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -