PHP "require_once" says it can't find a file in the directory -


I'm debugging some PHP code written by the outsourcing company (I'm not a PHP guy, but I know the basics ; We have an offshore team of PHP developers working on this project for us) which is not working; The code should be called by a cron job every 30 minutes, but there is no firing on it. I have tried that if it is working, then I tried to run this PHP script through the command line to give this instruction, but it is giving me the following (anonymous) mistake:

serious error: require_once (): required to open the required '/myapp/_lib/_classes/MySql.php' (include_path = '.: / Usr / share / pear: / usr / share / php') /var/www/html/myapp/_lib/_base/common.inc. On the PHP 6 line,

However, the file exists under the /var/www/html/myapp/_lib/_classes/MySql.php correct directory. I'm missing something simple, I'm sure, but as I said I actually do not know anything beyond the basic knowledge of the PHP fleet and I really need to run this service further.

Edit: / _ lib / _classes

If you start a file name with a slash, it means that it is a full path instead try instead:

  need_once ('/ Var / www / html / myapp / _lib / _classes / MySql.php ');  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -