tabs - How to survive the transition from tabbed-based to buffer-based coding (Vim) -


I have recently changed from Notepad ++ to Vime in Notepad ++, seeing me as a tab, I used to know about, so when I wanted to close or change them, I now have to go to Shift - Tab or Ctrl - W . There are also tabs in Vim, but when I use them, I think I'm going back to my Notepad ++ + what is the best way to manage my files, to divide them Manage, switch and delete other buffers list besides?

Yes. I recommend using the buffer explorer plugin as well as buffer commands I use this plugin.

The buffer pattern is quite elegant, when you use it, less visible clutter, but you are free of VIM to find your own thing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -