coldfusion - decoding base64 encoded string with URL escaped characters -


I am currently working on importing contacts from Windows Live Contacts (Hotmail Address Book). In one step, the service posts back some data that I need to have my page as the base 64 encoded string, which according to the Microsoft documentation, the 'and' and '=' of the URLs are thus string base 64 Is not encoded. The problem is that when I try to convert it back from the coldfuse to the original string, it refuses to recognize it as a valid base 64 encoded string. How do I get the original string?

The string looks something like this: "% 253D28grLAdrSYSMp6mYbAozFuDqlgk78UZZ% 25252F5A% 25252Bygx". (Too long) "To convert my converts back to simple - tostring (TOBARY (" encoded STRING ") // error thanks to Ben Nadal" The parameter of the basket is 1 which is not base 64 encoded "

Please help ...

Do you URLDecode () If you can not do it first, then you want a base 64 string?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -