iphone - how to insert UIImage into UITextView -


IM is working on an editable notebook type project that has some text and images at any time. In the UITextView , if we add images as a subview, the frames are okay but I have the editable option so I want to copy the image to NSString Save in UITextView , but it should look at the image type in the UIPart. So please suggest me how I can manage this requirement.

In advance thanks

I think you are demanding something that is possible is not .

If you really want to interfere with text and graphics, then UIWebView is about your only answer. But it is not editable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -