sql server - SP_Who does not return DBName Column -


My Delphi application connects to a SQL Server database through BDE.
In this process, my application query SP_Who is stored procedure to get the DbName column value but now I want to add my application to the SQL Server database through ODBC.

I am using SQL Server Native Client Driver for this, but why does the process DBName column do not return to my application query SP_Who Why is it? In this case how do I get the value of DNNABM? Is there any other procedure for getting the DBName column value

You can get the database name using Are:

  SELECT DB_NAME ()  

Are you running the DBName column sp_who2 ?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -