ASP.NET SSL Authentication Ticket Security? -


I want to use SSL on the login form so that user and password can be encrypted during user login.

However, after authenticating the user, if I come back to HTTP, then upon each request, the ottonation cookie will be sent from the customer to the server. How safe is it? Obviously I would use SSL on pages where the user is entering sensitive information, but for most reasons, I would just like to be certified and use HTTP.

Please note that if I set RequiresSSL = "true" to configure in WebRes, then I can not use the authentication cookie if I use HTTP then I do not recognize the current user can.

I think my question is:

" This is a poor practice for setting RequiresSSL =" false "and the HTTP authentication cookie from http Is allowed to pass?

If you set protection = "all" If the form authentication cookie is encrypted and your server is checked with the key of the machine, it is not particularly bad to drop back on HTTP bad


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -