cross site - Use jQuery to check if a URL on another domain is 404 or not? -


On the client side using JQuery, I want to know if I can only check if a link URL is valid or not (i.e., T 404 comes back). This link points to another domain, so if I only use $ .get (), then the permission problem ends with me. I remember reading something about using a JSONP request, but I do not remember.

I found a solution that looks like (using YQL):

  $ GetJSON ("http://query.yahooapis.com/v1/public/yql?" + "Q = Select% 20 *% 20from% 20html% 20where% 20url% 3D% 22" + encodeurIComponent (url) + "% 22 And format = xml 'and callback =? ", Function (data) {if (data.results [0]) {// do anything}});  

The url you want to see is in the variable 'url'.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -