latex - How do I create a new Beamer environment with a verbatim environment? -


I am creating a Beamer presentation in which there are a lot of latex examples, which must go into a verbatim environment. I'm tired of typing

  \ begin {example} \ begin {verbatim} literal text \ end {verbatim} \ end {example}  

I Want to create a new order or environment which will shortcode this for me. I also need this for blocks and theorems, because I am using them often. But if I can understand it for example, then it should be easy to translate into any other example.

I can not create a new environment or command using just the start of {verbatim}, because this is the remaining order so I switched to use the FVRB package, and tried the following:

  \ DefineVerbatimEnvironment {MyVerbatim} {Verbatim} {} \ newcommand {\ makeexample} [1] {\ start {example} \ {MyVerbatim} # 1 \ end {MyVerbatim} \ end {example}} \ Makeenvironment {VerbExample} {\ start {example} \ start {MyVerbatim}} {\ end {MyVerbatim} \ end {example}}  

And \ start {VerbExample} ... \ end {VerbExample} Gives Avarn, but they throw the errors on both compilation. Frame, I'm trying to use them to look like this (I've got a [delicate] option on the frame, so it's not so).

  \ start {frame} [Delicate] \ Frametitle {Why does not literally work?} \ Makeexample {verbatim text} \ start {verbExample} literally text \ end {verbExample} \ end {frame }  
  \ newenvironment { VerbExample} {\ endsemiverbatim \ endexample}  

frame definition:

  \ start {frame} [delicate] \ frametitle {title } \ Start {VerbExample} Test Exam Test $ t $$ \\ Omega $ Test test \ end {VerbExample} \ end {frame}  

Verbatim \ newcommand Can not go inside. Semitbatim is defined by Beamer and works well with it. Run as the three letter \ { } \ {} \} should be.

Source: Beamer User Guide, pp 119-120


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -