pdf generation - Converting a flash chart to image / pdf -


Need help finding a device that is embedded in the flash (.swf) chart to add any image A PDF report that can be transformed into the format I am using Ruby on Ruby on the Rail platform. I have used the tool from swftools (especially switactrect programs), but it does not fit the case of my use because it removes the individual element (size, movie clip, frame etc.) which is not very useful.

In addition to this, it would be very useful if someone can guide me on conceptual level logic, so that no device is fit in my bill, then I can write my own program

Thanks!

I will see as3corelib from Adobe.

They include a library to create / compress PNG and JPG images directly from any DisplayObject, so basically you will attract your charts in flash and one Start the function, which will grab your chart, save it as a JPG / PNG and send it as a post variable in server side script. The sections that you want to see are listed.

If you are unable to do this work, tell me I have a supportive class, which I have to post a post with multipart / form-data content types. Had written for. This is your encoding line that can look like

  var pngStream: byte = PNGEncoder.encode (MyMovieClipsBitmapData);  

Super easy! Thanks Adobe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -