php - How can I dynamically add a Zend_Dojo form element to a zend_form? -


Currently I can add a Zend form element dynamically to a form after first loading. I do this through a mouse click and some AJAX. However, I want to add the exact same element with a different name (basically I am giving the ID to each element) However, when I add the field it looks just like a normal field and is not a dojo-feed.

To start the Dojo form elements. This usually happens when the browser is served to the browser when the DOM is ready. Dojo will parse the page and start form elements. When you get the element through AJAX or make them dynamically, then you have to start new elements again


  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

    php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

    jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -