php - How to use Google Docs for Mailer templates? -


Is it possible to use Google Docs for mailer templates? How do I change template variations via API? In fact, I want to put a template on Google and export it as a PDF file after changing some variables such as name, address etc. Is it completely possible through the API in PHP?

Edit

These features are providing, but I think docs are not share-able.

Edit

Is it true that if any answer is not acceptable then do I have to accept some answers because of the gift?

It is not absolutely certain that I understand the use case here, but I think that you What it wants to do to create a series of PDFs, which has been personalized with information such as name and address, then mail it to Google Docs on shared web accessed documents.

If this is correct, then yes, I think you should be able to do this.

Step 1) Create a template in Google Docs.

Step 2) Copy the document using the API here:

Step 3) Edit the new document with personal information using the API:

Step 4) Share the new document with the appropriate person using the API:

If you want a specially optimized PDF, then the API for export is here (but I do not think you can call it a You can share as PDF, however you can It can be shared as a read-only document):

Hope that helps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -