Remote deployment to Websphere 6.1.x using wsadmin -


I am trying to remotely deploy a war file on a websphere application server. I think it is possible using wsadmin, but i am a websphere newb.

I know that I can run wsadmin and use SOAP from a remote api server, but that's where I am.

It seems that this should be a common use case, can someone help me?

I think the cases of use are as follows: 1. Update the application 2. Save all changes 3. Restart

I will help you

I am also going to deploy using the Hudson Vas Builder or Maven

Because the WAS Builder plug-in is relatively new, I have not tested it (the evaluation is already on the ToDo list). We use the Geothon-script and wsadmin to run from the command line. My understanding is that I need to be on the machine where I want to deploy. You can deploy on a separate machine ID which is at a level compared to your targeted machine compared to your targeted machine (same version and similar feature pack).

See for more information on wsadmin

BTW, when you deploy on using the web based admin console, there is a link at the end of the deployment process that gives you the Jyothon command Shows Do not use JACL because only 7 uses gypton.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -