wordpress - Are out there any PHP to Haxe translators? -


So I want to close Wordpress code. I need HP for real translation. Where can I get the first place?

Translators currently do not have any PHP yet. I can try to write one, but I It seems that you will not be very successful, because PHP does not use any kind and as a result the hack code will be a large group of dynamics. Boxes use wrap for many things (like arrays), so you have to switch between hacked data and PHP data everywhere. If you really want to do it, then it is only to be closed with your hands (which is writing a lot of code lines).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -