c# - apply CSS list style buttons to server created button controls -


I have some CSS that uses lists to create a 3D button style similar to the one given below: < / P>

  http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-5323375.html  

My problem is that I have buttons that are server Controls and thus present the HTML buttons.

The question is how will I use lists and hyperlinks to my button code so that I can apply the CSS which is already written?

I think that I am in my button code, setting a string value within the onclick event and calling a method that this string value is passing.

After some onclick event is equal to m, I can hook up my code for hyperlink control.

Many thanks,

You and and instead of the button ?

Also, behind your code, you can add many CssClasses by doing something like

  button 1. Attributes.Add ("class", "style1 style2 style3")  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -