c# - Winform customize listbox item -


I have a list box that should contain 2 field data: time and message to display the 1 line of text Instead, I want each item to be displayed as 2 lines - the first line is one time and the second is the line message, where each line has a different style.

How can I do this? I can tie the object array in the list, but how do I style it? Thanks for your reply.

I have left a reply in a formal form. You will have to use the Drood property, in which there is a good example of a document event handler. You can draw text in any way, including drawing two lines of text, use large font or set to give the itemHeight property enough space for two lines with DrawMode = OwnerDrawVariable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -