excel - removing the nulls from an array and copying to new array -


I am dividing a line of text into an array, then entering a new array without zero spaces I try For some reasons this is not copying from the old array into a new one. BTW If anyone has a more efficient way of doing this then I am open for this too.

  In the form of a dim x, I as integer, M as string, wire in the form of straight, k (0 to 50) as variant, j intrig rdate = thisWorkbook .Sheets ("sheet1") Range ("a58") Value = Jammu = 0 x = Split (rdate, "") i = 0 for Ubound (x) if x (I) & lt; & Gt; "" Then Kashmir (J) = X (I) J = J + 1m = M & amp; J & amp; K (J) & amp; Termination of VbCrLf If the next script script is adding  k  

Code> ... Your messagebox is empty.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -