html - Centering an image within a div -


I already set the limit of an image to no div Now I want to focus the image in its compact device. I have tried to use the margin: 0 auto, but that does not work.

I am sure that I am looking for some idiots, but I want to take help from the Staxahovarflu community, so this does not take me an hour to stare at the screen. Thanks a lot.

& lt; Body & gt; & Lt; Div id = "wrapper" & gt; & Lt; Div id = "banner" & gt; & Lt; Img src = "logo3.png" / & gt; & Lt ;! - & lt; Img src = "kslf_logo.png" / & gt; & Lt; Img src = "logo2.png" title = "Katie Samson Lacrosse Festival Logo" /> - & gt; & Lt; Div id = "social_network" & gt; & Lt; A href = "#" target = "_ blank" title = "see Facebook page!" & Gt; Facebook & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Body & gt;

Here's the CSS ...

  # banner {height: 100px; Width: 960px; Padding-down: 10px; } # Banner img {border: none; Margin: 0 auto; } << Code>   

set the image to display property Try to block> :

  banner {height: 100px; Width: 960px; Padding-down: 10px; Banner img {border: none; Display area; Margin: 0 auto; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -