java - Creating a web-service client directly from the source -


I am trying to generate the WS client jar directly from @Webservice class (es).

We take this example:

  package com.example.maven.jaxws.helloservice; Import javax.jws.WebService; @webservices public class hello {public string says halo (string supreme) {; Return "Hello" + Ultimate; }}  

I can create a web file and use glassfish for this webservice service, and from there I use the Glassfish WSDL URL to generate customer resources. Can i

What I'm trying to do is drop the glassfish part. From my Maven project that defines the web service, I want to use jaxws-maven-plugin to create a client class but I can not find any way to specify the actual URL of the webservice.

Is it possible to be correct?

@see also

you & lt; WsdlLocation & gt;

Using the -wsdlLocation switch

< P> Another easy way to do this - just run with the-wsimport-swdlLocation switch and provide the WSDL location value that is relative to the generated service class and you have to keep this WSDL file in this relative location.

.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -