java - How can I deploy war in Tomcat 6 -


I have used jebos and deploying a folder to deploy a war. But when I claim the Tomcat server eclipse that it is deploying war, I can not see my war in the webpage folder for the war. And what is the URL for my war? In Jboss I can add jboss-web.xml app url, so when I set jboss-web.xml to an app path, I can get my app from it.

I deploy the YAR every time without any problem on the webpage, probably 25 times in 25 days . You should not have any problems with it. If you want more control than all methods, then deploy the directory itself, but it will need to be restarted.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -