LoadLibrary of unmanaged dll returns IntPtr.Zero in ASP.NET application -


I am trying to call LoadLibrary and load Delphi DLL in ASP.NET applications. Everything works fine on my production machine (using VS integrated server), but when I put it on the destination server, LoadLibrary gives IntPtr.Zero. file.exist (library name) returns right What could be the problem?

Most likely the external dependency of Delphi DLL is if it were mine, then I completed the library To load the way, I will write a small Delphi app when you run that assistive application on the destination machine, you should get an error message on the screen that gives you the name of the missing external library.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -