php - Determine if 10 digit string is valid Amazon ASIN -


I have a 10 digit string that is passing me, and I want to verify that it does more processing There is a valid ASIN before and / or redirection.

I know that a non-ISBN ASIN should always be non-numeric and has 10 characters in length

I just want to be able to tell that the item is being passed Is a legitimate ASIN or is it a search string only after it has already become an ISBN.

For example, "soundbard" is a search term, whereas "B000J5XS3C" is an ASIN and "1412775884" is an ISBN.

Is there a lighter way to check ASIN?

Did you know that Amazon Amazon Associates provides an API with a web service, that you can use Amazon Allows to be practically interactive. I suspect that your problem will be resolved (in some fashion) for more information see Home Page


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -