python - virtual serial port on Arch linux -


I am using arc linux and I need to create a virtual serial port on it. I tried everything, but it seems that it does not work. I want to connect the virtual port to the other virtual port with TCP and then use it in my Python application to communicate it with another application with Python application. Is it true? Please help me

Thanax

socket command is the solution.

You must first install the socket:

pacman -s socat

Just put it in the console, but first you must be logged in as root: / P>

socket pti, link = / dev / ttyVirtualS0, echo = 0 PTY, link = / dev / ttyVirtualS1, echo = 0

And now we have two virtual serial ports that are virtual Connected:

/ dev / ttyVirtualS0 & lt; -------> / dev / ttyVirtualS1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -