c++ - How do I install g++ on MacOS X? -


I want to compile C ++ code on MacOS X, using the G + compiler. How do I install it?

This is the compiler that comes with Apple's XCoda Tool package. They've hacked a bit on this, but basically it's just G ++.

You can download XCode for free (well, you have to sign up to become a mostly ADC member, but this is also free) here:

2013-01-25 Edit: In 2010 this answer was correct. It requires an update.

While the XCode tool still has command-line C ++ compiler, the latest version of OS X (I think 10.7 and later versions) have switched (mostly because Apple is open source All the advantages are that they do not contribute back and a quarrel is licensed BSD). Secondly, I think that you only have to install XCode, download it from the App Store. I am pretty sure that it is free.

So, to get G +, you get some (basically Debian's Apes System OS X / Darwin) or OS X / Darwin (originally to be used for OpenBSD ports system) to do.

The mess is definitely the correct package 2016-12-26, there were more packages in it.

I am less familiar with how MacPort works, although some initial cursory investigations show that they also have relevant packages.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -