iphone - Transform coordinates to find CGPoint after scale and move on UIView -


I have a UIView with a world map. It is added to a parent UIView, this parent is composed of two marker UIViews in UIView too. The markers are placed in the center of two arbitrary countries.

Now I think that the path between these two markers transmits the world map so that this midpoint is at the center of the screen, then I have the map so much that the rectangle is attached to only two markers It fills the screen.

Now my question is, how do I get the "new" coordinates for markers so they are not seen taken? That is, they are still located in the center of two countries, but the country has been expanded and it has been extended

If I just want to move the map off the offset, then I can offset it I can apply to my marker, but when I apply the scale to the map, but not the markers, then I loose track of my path points.

I hope someone can teach me this little geometry or maybe some cocoa is made in magic.

Just do not add the marker as a sub-view of the parent, but see both the parents and the map as a static view of the subviews. You can also get rid of the view of the parents, and as a marker's parents' brother, a view and map above the map You can put marker, but behind the parents' marker.

So it is:

  • Parents
  • div>
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

    php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

    jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -