javascript - How to get info from another website from my HTML page? -


What is needed like this:

I have an HTML webpage and I have another website and its Get something from the source code.

I have to do something like this

  link = "http://www.google.com"; Doc.querySelectorAll ('# curriculum_menu> gt; ul & gt; li & gt; a'); // Apply to link  

What do I need from the link and to use it

However, I am using JetPack slide bar.

Can you do anything with HTTP requests?

I think you can drag the whole page using an Ajax request in the hidden iframe Content, and then manipulate iframe in IOM. Something like (using the jQuery framework here)

  & lt; Iframe id = "holder" style = "display: none" & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; $ ("#holder") .load ("http://www.google.com", function () {$ link = $ ("# holder"). Content (). Find ("#circle_menu"> ul & Gt; Li> one;);}); & Lt; / Script & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -