jquery - Anything Slider: Linking Directly To Slides from Static Links -


Can anyone help?

I am using CSS 'Tricks' with a magnificent jQuery slider 'Some Sliders'. How can I link directly to slides from a fixed link

It has been mentioned as an option (see below) but my knowledge of jQuery is very limited.

"Use the link to target the ID or class (or whatever) link, and apply a click handler. Then call the plug-in function and try to link it to the slide Pass it to: "

P>

I think I'm looking for a demo, so I can see how this technology is used.

Text "itemprop =" text ">

I think I understand your question, but to make sure: you want to click on a link and Slide 5 is said to be straight, slide 5.

In this case, you will follow the examples that they have listed on the plug-in page:

Your markup:

  & lt; p class = "slide-jump" & gt; Click me to go to Slide # 5! & Lt; / p & gt;  
< P> Your script:

Click here (function.) {$ ('. Anything.Slider') AnythingSlider (5);});

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -