json - Network IPC With Authentication (in Python) -


I'm exploring a way to connect frontend server (running Django) with backend server. I do not want to invent my own protocol above a socket, so I had to use simple HTTPSPR + Jason or XML for my plan.

However, we also require some security (authentication + encryption) for the connection, which is not quite easy to implement.

Any ideas for the option? What system will you use? I would definitely like to avoid the corb (we used it before, and this is very complicated for its need).

itemprop = "text">

Use the client side certificate for the connection. This is a good monetization technique for earning more revenue for your client side app.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -