Python to C# Code Explanation -


My ultimate purpose is to convert the code below in the Python to C #, but I want to do it myself by learning Python Syntax I think the code is recursive.

Creates polynomials of degree n with the variable of code. More specifically the list of expats for each variable.

  def multichoose (n, k): if k & lt; 0 or N LT; 0: do not return "error" if not: return [[0] * n] if n: return [] if n == 1: return [[k]] return [[0] + val for val in multichoose ( N  

There is a conversion [+] [+] [+] Val [1] I have done so far:

  public double [ ] Multichoice (int n, int) {if (k & lt; 0 || n & lt; 0) {new exception ();} if (k == 0) {return [[0] * n]; / / I do not know what [[0] * n] is the meaning of syntax if (n == 0) {new double [0] returns; // I think it's just an empty array if ( N == 1) {new Double [1] {k}; // I think that this is just an empty array // do not underestimate part I [[0] + value in multicau (n-1, k)] + \ [[Wall [ 0] +1] + val [1:] valves for multichause (n, k-1)]}  

My question is how do I change the python code?

<

I will use the code to translate in C #:

  • [] is empty list.

      Enumerable.lty   
  • [x] is an item in the list, X.

      enumerator Recurrence (x, 1)  
  • [[0] * n] is a list containing a 0 containing copy.

      enumerable Recurrence (Enumerable. Recurrence (0, N), 1)  
  • [X for X in X] is a list comprehension .

      Select Z from X - or - Z select (Y => X);  
  • X + Y (where x and y are lists) is a list insertion.

    The signature of the multiplexer will be:

      the public INIM map & lt; IEnumerable & lt; Double & gt; Enconirable (X, Y)  

; & Gt; Multichause (int n, int k);


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -