decode - Read the information my computer is sending on an ssl connection -


I would like to read the notification, a Java application in Firefox is sending to a website on the SSL connection.

I am using WireShark, and I believe that if I can tell in some way that the encryption key is using Firefox then a Wireless can be called, then Wireless SSL decrypts messages Will be able to

This website is about my computer.

If the question is unclear then I apologize ... where to find a clue, there is no indication.

Actually does not belong to programming.

However for this to happen, you will need a certificate for the site that your app is connecting to, both public and private key parts - so if this is not a site for you, then you do Will not be able. If you control the web site you received, then just follow it on the Wireshark Wiki.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -